Lily Morgan Investigation
When we receive information, we vet that information from multiple sources. If there is documentation, we will provide it here on the website – documentation will be continuously added. Our information is then used to inform the public of our findings, oftentimes in the form of ads in local papers.
Ad #1 – Sneak Preview
This is the first ad which was published in the Sneak Preview.
Ad #4b – The Response to the Daily Courier
This is the response to the Daily Courier’s article. It was published in the Sneak Preview.
Ad #2 – Daily Courier
This is the ad that the Daily Courier REFUSED TO RUN, saying that Lily Morgan is disputing our claims and that they would have liability if they ran it. They are actively trying to discredit the Sneak Preview Ad. Nice to know where you stand Daily Courier!
See the Ad #4b. It is the response to the Daily Courier’s article.
Ad #4 – Sneak Preview
This is the second ad published in the Sneak Preview.
• Lily Morgan uses approximately 70% of the ENTIRE TRAVEL BUDGET for the office of the commissioners.
• Morgan is Absent, Late or Unavailable more than 50% of the time to meetings she is slated to take part in.
• She has recently filed for PERSONAL BANKRUPTCY while making $500,000 in salary & benefits during their commissioner term.
• Morgan Exercised POOR JUDGMENT filing a Gender Bias Complaint which the state investigated by interviewing many employees including department heads, costing over $5,000 dollars. The complaint was found to be baseless & COMPLETELY FALSE.
• Morgan has made frivolous outings while on tax-payer-funded trips, such as to an LA Dodgers Game and a Colorado Rockies Game. She has also shown irresponsibility when travelling on commissioner business and missed a flight out of Medford, which had to be rescheduled. It has all equaled TAX DOLLARS WASTED.
- Morgan submitted for repayment for her transportation to and from the ball games. This is from the Colorado trip for a cannabis summit – Uber receipt.
• There was non-verbal communications training, which was reportedly directed at Morgan, costing more than $8,000 of your TAX MONEY.
• Morgan hired a PERSONAL FRIEND, who she had worked with in the Parole-Probation Department, to work as the “office manager” at $122,100/year, including benefits. Morgan claims to not be friends with Annette Sorensen, the office manager, in the Daily Courier response, even though she officiated Sorensen’s wedding. Here is the evidence that shows they call each other friend.
The Daily Courier thought that people would be confused when we said Morgan makes $129k per year including benefits, and that the Sorensen, the office manager, makes $122k. They thought you’d be confused because we didn’t break down the overall dollar figure the taxpayers pay into how much is salary and how much is benefits. We believe since they receive it all, that is how much they “make” – here is the evidence they both “make” every dime from the taxpayers that we said they did.
• This same “office manager” cost the county untold TAX DOLLARS after HANDING-OVER the county’s bank account/credit card numbers and other PRIVATE INFORMATION in a basic Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request forcing the county to cancel accounts. Morgan reportedly still supports the employment of this friend.
Join Us in Holding Our Officials Accountable
We are looking for good people who will be willing to hold their representatives feet to the fire if they violate their elected duties. If you are that kind of citizen, click the button “I want in!”